NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Wife's 2011 Muley

Missoulaz28

We got the wife's deer back from the beetle guy and got it put up today. I think it turned out nice.
DSC002561.jpg

DSC002571.jpg

Very nice. What do you think of the hanger? I have too many beetled racks sitting in corners.

Very nice. What do you think of the hanger? I have too many beetled racks sitting in corners.
The Skull Hooker seems to work good, seems to hold the skull very well. This is the first one I've used and it's been up for an hour:D so I'll have to wait and see how I end up liking it.

looks nice, and the skull hooker is nice as well. Hope they work well because I plan on using them in the future.

It does look good. Why don't you have a bigger one?
Hopefully she has a nice whitey hanging next to it after this year.

Nice lookin'!

I bought my first Skull Hooker for a mule deer I shot with my bow while my daughter was w/me. It hangs great! I have a HS kid and a college kid who tromp around the house like Clydesdales and have never had a problem w/the skull falling off or moving.

A+ product!

It does look good. Why don't you have a bigger one?
Hopefully she has a nice whitey hanging next to it after this year.

Ouch, I should ask the same of you when it comes to elk and your wife. :D

hopefully she bags a big ol' whitey nice and early this year so i can work on my hunting a little more.

I love the skull hooker.....I one for the bull elk I killed three years ago and it is still going strong....no issues.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back