Yeti GOBOX Collection

Widow

Quick Draw

A lonely widow, aged 75, decided it was time to re-marry. She put a want ad in the local paper that read:

HUSBAND WANTED
Must be in my age group, must not beat me, must not run around on me, and must still be a great lover in bed! All applicants must apply in person.

On the second day of the ad she heard the doorbell ring. Much to her dismay, when she opened the door, there sat a man in a wheelchair. He had no arms or legs.

She asked sarcastically, "You're not expecting me to consider you, are you? Just look at you - you have no legs!" The old man smiled, "Therefore I will not run around on you!" She snorted, "You have no arms either!"

Again the old man smiled and said, "Nor will I beat you!" The old lady raised her eyebrows and gazed at him intensely. "Are you still great in bed?" she asked. The old man smirked and said, "I rang the doorbell didn't I?"

Quick Draw

HAHAHA!!!!!Nothing like holding ones wit in such a dire circumstance...LMAO!!!!That was good.. :D :D :D

I guess you learn to make due with your inabilities or in this guy's situation, serious ABILITIES!!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back