White Clouds Wilderness

Originally posted by Muledeer4me:

Do you really think people like that are thinking of YOU as a HUNTER ? LOL
Or only thinking about locking up large tract's of land to protect large predator's and all wildlife from people like you and me that are into hunting?

I dont think Carol King Founder of "NREPA" (Northern Rockies Ecosystem Protection Act )or "Kaz Thea" is thinking about how great the hunting will be once they get this area locked up in wilderness.
It look's like they are misleading you and using your hate of other type's of recreation user's to help there cause.

Hey MD,
Instead of lying and making up opinions for Ms. King, why don't you just post her letter to the editor, and let people read HER words?

Are you that paranoid about Wilderness that you would go around spreading lies about somebody?

From today's Idaho Statesman, Letters to the Editor
Protect wilderness

In the 26 years I've lived in Idaho, people have talked about wilderness. Today, proposals are brewing for the Owyhee Canyonlands and the Boulder-White Clouds.

When Idahoans think of wilderness, we think of beautiful mountains, clear streams, abundant wildlife and the finest hunting and fishing anywhere. HR 1105, the Northern Rockies Ecosystem Protection Act (NREPA), pronounced ner-EEpa) will protect all that, including all eligible lands in the Boulder-White Clouds. NREPA will also ensure Idaho's economic future.

A bipartisan coalition of 184 U.S. House Representatives supports NREPA, which creates 2,300 jobs, saves taxpayers $245 million over the next decade, and ensures a sustainable livelihood for all the Idaho communities that proudly call themselves "The Gateway to Wilderness."

Because NREPA is respected as a scientifically sound and fiscally responsible solution to wilderness protection (visit http://www.nrepanetwork.org) any proposals for protecting Idaho's wildlands must be considered alongside NREPA. At the very least, Idahoans deserve a thoughtful, open public process.

Our proximity to wilderness has attracted investors and businesses. We can encourage more of the same and still keep Idaho Idaho. Let's dare to dream, engage our collective imagination and envision new ways to create a strong, sustainable economy for Idaho's communities.

Carole King, Stanley
Looks like Ms. King is sure more concerned about Hunting in My Own Private Idaho than all the Blue Ribbers in Pocatello....

EG, Haven't you learned by now that we're all being duped all the time by some far left, ultra liberal conspiracy to control everything in our lives? Carol King is just the tip of the iceberg. You can't believe anything Carol says-----she has secret agendas known only by MD4M! :eek:

LOL ,elkgunner it's no wonder you think so highly of Ms. King.
Remember she also wanted to lock the gate and public access going past HER PRIVATE IDAHO because she didnt want the scumb bag general public going so close to HER PROPERTY.
Are you related ,you sure have the same view
about how other people want to use public land's.

"Idahoans deserve a thoughtful, open public process."

elkgunner ,I thought that's what we were doing ,getting a taste for what the different segments of Idaho would like to see happen in that area?
Come on we all know we wouldn't be having this fun debate if everyone thought the same thing's as you would we?

The only person Paranoid about Wilderness
or lack of seem's to be you Elkgunner LOL
I haven't talked about doing damage to anyone's equipment (ATV ,Jetboat)to keep them from using PUBLIC land's,that's your department.

MD,

I think you are the only one that thinks back room deals are part of an "open public process".

But why do you make up the lies about people not looking after hunters?

And I have never considred doing damage to people's equipment because they are using public lands. Only those who choose to use them in ways that annoy me.... or endanger myself or my family.

Hopefully those who use motors instead of common sense and respect will someday learn....

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back