Where to buy stainless Howa 1500?

Justabirdwatcher

Looking to add a stainless .308 barreled action to my collection. I've never seen a stainless barreled action on Brownells, but I do see some of the Walnut Hunters come in stainless (6.5 CM and .308). Does anyone know of a reputable dealer who has them in stock?

thank you

Did you order that rifle? They are now out of stock when I just checked and they had one in stock when I had originally posted...

They do have a stainless steel version with a Hogue stock on it also the hgr73113 model. That's under 6 bills..

Last edited:
Did you order that rifle? They are now out of stock when I just checked and they had one in stock when I had originally posted...

They do have a stainless steel version with a Hogue stock on it also the hgr73113 model. That's under 6 bills..
No, I didn't order it. I'm waiting for confirmation that a Walnut Hunter stainless steel rifle actually exists in the U.S.

If you have a local FFL you use, they might be able to order direct from Legacy. Been a few years, but I got a barreled action in .222 Rem for a build that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back