Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What is this? Help me firearm experts.

I'd wet my pants if I could get it for $1200. Wetter if cheaper. But what do I know - I bought a beautiful Trapdoor Springfield for $400 in '20.

David
NM

You guys aren't helping me at all with what I need to offer this lady that is fair. I can't even trade you nothing if we don't get it...I got about 2 hours before my wife gets there
Cabela's Gun Library has a 1902 mfg. in worse shape than that one for $1500. Most of the ones on Gunbroker seem to be in the $2000 neighborhood but there are a couple north of $3000.

Cabela's Gun Library has a 1902 mfg. in worse shape than that one for $1500. Most of the ones on Gunbroker seem to be in the $2000 neighborhood but there are a couple north of $3000.
I've seen a huge range in prices and I'm sure it's due to condition but there appears to be some correlation with the year as well. Since they were produced in mass for WWI starting in 1915, the ones produced in 15 and 16 seem to carry less value along with the later years. But this is purely from me being only able to research this gun on super short and urgent notice. Was tossing a hail mary on HT here hoping to find a guy that knew exactly what I was looking at here!

I've seen a huge range in prices and I'm sure it's due to condition but there appears to be some correlation with the year as well. Since they were produced in mass for WWI starting in 1915, the ones produced in 15 and 16 seem to carry less value along with the later years. But this is purely from me being only able to research this gun on super short and urgent notice. Was tossing a hail mary on HT here hoping to find a guy that knew exactly what I was looking at here!
@shrapnel Is probably your best bet for an actual price.

Follow up on this. My wife looked at the gun in person and she said except for the repair made on the forearm, its in great condition. My wife told her $1800 and she couldn't believe it was really worth that much. I had sent my wife a few links to guns that sold on gun broker that were in the 2k range as that is where most fell for post 1914 serials.

What we didn't know is that she wasn't supposed to have this gun and is still dealing with the divorce. This gun was actually her grandpas but in the divorce, the ex husband had it as an item on "his list". She apparently has no emotional attachment to it other than she just simply doesn't want him to have it because apparently he loved this gun and her getting it is just her "sticking it to him".

So she will sell...but not until divorce is final...so much for jumping right on this and driving 3 hours for my wife to go look at it...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back