What is the end game with tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wrong, no state guaranteed anyone a tag based on points? Your points are supposed better your draw odds not guarantee a tag . Did I miss that wording in any of the regs? Could be wrong but I have never read a guarantee anywhere in regs stating that if you accrue enough points you will draw a tag.

What am I getting away with? Telling the truth isn't getting away with anything is it?

I mean really, for goodness sake, threatening to sue the GF over a frickin' preference point or a preference point system? Crying and caring on about not being able to draw a tag?

Wish that's all I had to worry about all day.

Didn't some hunting guide in New Mexico sue the Fish & Game over not having enough non-resident tags available? Guess he figured he wasn't making enough money. George Somethingorother?

What is everyone's theory on how the western tag systems play out as these systems "mature" in the future.

... Just curious to see what others think on the issue..

Everybody will religiously buy their "points" and get eventually get the tags of their dreams, stack up big antlers, and live happily ever after.

..except for Zim. He's gonna piss and moan, endlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back