3 - I personally
4 - At this moment in time
5 - With all due respect
6 - Absolutely
7 - It's a nightmare
8 - Shouldn't of
9 - 24/7
10 - It's not rocket science

Nice to hear I am not the only one who throws debris at the TV when I hear or see this gay stuff.

Cracks me up to see all these "Johnny Bad Asses" look at the camera, do some fist pumps, and act like they just did something that saved a guys life. What a joke.

Act like you have been there before. Looks like some special teams player who runs down on a kick off, jumps on the pile after the tackle has been made, then does some schucking and jiving, all the while oblivious to the fact that his team is down by five touchdowns.

If you ever see that on this show, please, put a bullet in me.

And these ridiculous sayings and acronyms. Are you kidding me?

We need Jim Mora to join in with his, " What's that? Ah -- Playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs?! You kidding me?! Playoffs?! "

Then substitute it with "What's that? Ah -- Hunting? Don't talk about -- Real Hunting?! You kidding me?! You call that Hunting?!"

Randy at the end of an unsuccessful hunt: "They are who we thought they were! And we let 'em off the hook!" A la Dennis Green.

Seriously?

As serious as his fanny pack.

16358_163571587926_713947926_296209.jpg

You guys are way behind the trends.

The new one is "perking"

As in "my 300 ultra is perking with 180gr Ballistic Tips at 3500 fps"

Of course, you have to cite some velocity that only an idiot could cook up, and then when someone calls you on it, swear that it is a perfectly safe load and somehow you've got an amazing barrel that shoots that fast.

And then a week later, start a thread with "BULLET FAILURE" in the title...

You guys are way behind the trends.

The new one is "perking"

As in "my 300 ultra is perking with 180gr Ballistic Tips at 3500 fps"

Of course, you have to cite some velocity that only an idiot could cook up, and then when someone calls you on it, swear that it is a perfectly safe load and somehow you've got an amazing barrel that shoots that fast.

And then a week later, start a thread with "BULLET FAILURE" in the title...

Isnt that the truth...

"Whack 'em and stack 'em"
"Freak Nasty"
"Booyah baby, booyah!" I CAN'T STAND Chris Bracket. Fear No Evil? WTF kind of evil are you supposed to fear when you're hunting a whitetail anyway? What the hell is the name of that show supposed to mean?

And I HATE when someone refers to a deer by a score. "That's a 150!" "It's a buck, it's a buck. BIG Buck!!!" "Man, I just SMOKED a 155, maybe 160"

Who the @#$#$ cares? It's an animal, not a score. Ugh, that pisses me off. And I REALLY want to throw something through the screen when I'm told by some "Pro Staff" hunter (whatever that is) that "...it's ok... there's nothing wrong with shooting a doe I guess. Helps management anyway..." No shit asshole. I KNOW there's nothing wrong with shooting a doe. Or a cow. Or any other animal you worked your goddamned ass off to harvest.

Emrah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back