Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Westherby 307 first impressions....

SFC B

We just started getting these in (including the Meateater edition) and here is what I can tell so far. Trigger tech trigger, pretty smooth fluted bolt, adjustable comb, vertical grip. Only gripe is they ship with like a 12.5 LOP and you have to up the inserts to lengthen in yourself.

We just started getting these in (including the Meateater edition) and here is what I can tell so far. Trigger tech trigger, pretty smooth fluted bolt, adjustable comb, vertical grip. Only gripe is they ship with like a 12.5 LOP and you have to up the inserts to lengthen in yourself.
I’d really like one but they don’t offer the range in 300 WBY. I’d consider one in a 7 mag though. Just can’t get my hands on one to look at. Do you have the range or alpine?

Call me a traditionalist or old fashioned as I consider the Weatherby Mark V rifles some of the worlds best looking rifles.

The 307 might be super accurate and shoots well, but IMO, its just flat ugly!

I also handled the Meateater edition at Scheels KC yesterday. I was actually impressed. I liked how the stock felt a lot. The action was smooth.

If they eventually make the action in lefty as a component I’ll buy one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back