Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Well Westsiders are you gonna defend yourselves

Amberjack

Looks like Nate, Mtnman and myself will be hitting Saguaro Sunday, that looks like 2 Eastsiders to 1 Westsider. Oh well Looks like the Westsiders are gonna take another hit. I knew these Redneck Lesbians were the real Fisherwoosies.

HAHAHA..... I and another westsider are going to hit pleasant tonight.. I dont here any east siders coming.... east siders dont do well in waterdog willy's t's anyhow....

Delw

Absoloultley no proper ettiquette from you Westside hooligans. Here I go (a Properly raised Eastsider) and make an eloquent invitation to go the lake and fish, I extended this invitation even to the Westsiders, but do they reciprocate and extend an invitation on this website to fish with them

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Since no formal invitation was issued to the Eastsiders and I an Eastsider posted one, the rules state that the posted invivtatoin shall prevail in the Eastside vs Westdie feud.

Oh, are the fishy sissies fighting? :rolleyes: Look, delw just bitch slapped Amberjack! :eek: Now Amberwhack is going for delw's eyes with his fingernails! :eek: Ohmigawd - stay tuned for the next installment of "All My Sissies"! ;)

Hey Ca Hunter, did you ever get your ponytail cut or is it just braided?

AJ, a friend and I are going to Bartlett Sat. night care to join us and have your fish caught for you? I am sure you will think of a reason to avoid coming out there but that was a proper invitation. Just so you eastside water puppies no what one sounds like.

I think it's his way to get away from the wife and what not....The only way to truely relax is to go out fishing...Nothing really happens there and he won't be bothered.... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back