Caribou Gear

Weekend project

ID_deerslayer

I've had a project that I was needing to do and finally got around to putting it all together. My wife was wanting to fill the space behind the television with something and I had some plaques I needed to make for my euro deer skulls. Friday morning I got my various pieces of pallet wood, some cedar and blue pine boards rounded up and stained. I then cut my plaque shapes and stained those. From there my father in law and I began measuring out our pieces of boards to fill in behind the television and above the fireplace. Finally around 5 pm we wrapped up for the day and I took the wife out on a date to watch womens World Cup. Today I installed the last of the pieces of wood and took measurements for the plaques to be hung. All in all I'm happy with how the project turned out and look forward to my next few projects to finish up our fireplace wall. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 394
Looks cool! I was gonna do something similar with reclaimed barn wood on an entire living room wall, then place my muley mount over that..... once i get it back from the taxidermist (hopefully this July). I also REALLY like the state plaque idea!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back