Want to Kill a big Muley Buck????

Muley Crazy

Great Me too !!! My hunting partner has been great the last few years, but is having some issues with proirities and hunting is not at the top of his list anymore, my other hunting buddy moved to CO. So I am looking for someone who wants to put in the time and effort to kill BIG bucks. I have my own spots (not looking for your honey hole) on average I see 2 to 3 bucks over 30 inchs every year, I have 4 pack llamas and ALL the gear needed for 10 to 15 day trips in the High country. I hunt the full 22 days of the season I mainly hunt unit 39/43 (ID)for deer. Im headed out this weekend to start scouting. Give me a holler if your in need of a hunting partner (Disclamer for all the smart asses not a broke back partner!!:D)

I think he's Baiting the Desperate guys....... So, Like I was saying, when are we going again ?!?!!? :D

wow what an offer---would love to do it, but can't leave my buddy hanging and I can't take 22 days off----sounds like a great time though----chris

I've hunted 43 and 39. I LOVE mule deer and the big ones are those that count. I use 3 llamas......if I could just take 22 days off, I'd love to take you up on it. NUTS!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back