Caribou Gear Tarp

Walleye's are biting

Nemont

Check out my buddy'sstringer of 'eye's from Sunday Morning. Ave weight was 6.5 lbs. Tough to be at work when the fish are biting.

kjwalleye.jpg

Nice! I was at Canyon Ferry yesterday, couldn't muster an eye, but then again I have no idea what I am doing as I have never fished for them. But it was nice being out on a new lake.

Nemont, are you trying to get Big Fin in trouble.If his wife sees that picture she will probably make him come home early from antelope hunting to take her walleye fishing.

Nemont, are you trying to get Big Fin in trouble.If his wife sees that picture she will probably make him come home early from antelope hunting to take her walleye fishing.

Bingo!

She monitors the site under my Big Fin login, while I am on the road. She saw this one and called to tell me exactly that.

I tried to explain that antelope season is only a couple weeks long and we can fish all year. It was a noble attempt, though produced no result. My hunting pass seems to be coming to a short end, based on being gone while a hot walleye bite is happening.

Hopefully next time Nemont will use some code word for "walleye." It might fly under her radar.

Great limit of fish, BTW.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back