Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WA bear

Ironhead

I got this little guy at about 7:00 this morning. Looks like team knuckle head I mean Turtlehead is on the board. :eek: Check out the racing stripe on his back.

Attachments

• bear 024.jpg
    bear 024.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 125
  • bear 019.jpg
    bear 019.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 127
Congrats on the bear man, I like the stripe down its back.I am going to start chasin bear here next weekend I think.I will be in Cle Elum all weekend at the NWTF State Jamboree,so next weekend may be a possibility to head north or maybe run up the road up by Stevens Pass.

Ha ha....were not going to be skunked for points!!! Thank god for good teammates!!!

Steve- congrats by the way....great looking bear!!! Any details??? Love the racing strip, very unique...

Thanks guys, He wasn't the biggest bear in the woods but he did have a unique coat. I sat down to glass for about 3 seconds before we spotted him eating blue berries. 217 yard shot at about a 50 degree angle straight down through the spine. Lost him in the recoil and ended up looking for him for about 45 minutes. Couldn't figure out where he went. About the time I started getting pissed( knew I drilled him, heard the impact ,and heard the death moan) I looked to my left and there he was about 5 feet away. ( only jumped a little bit ) Any way it was short but sweet. :D That stripe was about an 1 1/2 inches longer than the rest of his coat. Looked like a mohawk when I first saw him through the noc's.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back