Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Vote for our sponsors

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Most know I am usually not big on making requests to our viewers and forum participants, but will do so in this instance.

Bowhunting Magazine has a readers choice award, where they ask for votes from readers and hunters about products used in the field. They then tally the votes and make a big announcement about it.

Some publications have their board of editors do the voting. I am sure the level of advertising has no impact on the outcome of the votes on those editor-based votes. Nah.

Most in the industry put more focus on user voting, rather than editor voting. That is why I have taken the time to ask your input and support in the user-based voting conducted by Bowhunting Magazine.

I am providing a link to the voting. If any of you are inclined to vote for those companies who are supporting the On Your Own hunter, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link to the voting- http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/readers-choice

Here are companies we are associated with who are supporting the On Your Own hunter. If you are inclined, voting for them would be appreciated in the categories for which they would qualify.

9. - Arrow Rest Brand and Model - Ripcord Code Red

12. - Boots Brand and Model - Kenetrek Mountain Extreme

18. - Camo Pattern Brand and Model - Optifade Open Country or Optifade Forest patterns

19. - Backpack Brand and Model - Mystery Ranch Crew Cab, Longbow, or any of the NICE Frame packs from Mystery Ranch.

20. - Bowsight (fixed) Brand and Model (Fixed ) - Black Gold Surge

21. - Bowsight (moveable) Brand and Model (Fixed ) - Black Gold Ascent ST

25. - Binos and Spotter - Leupold Gold Ring

Thanks in advance for any support you are willing to provide these companies who are supporting us. Without the support of these great companies, there would be no OYOA TV show or website.

P.S. Don't have a bow brand to add at this time, but very close ;).

Voted and I believe there are a couple more options on the 2nd page as well.

26. Rangefinder - Leupold

31. Quiver - Tightspot

50. Favorite Bowhunting TV Show - Only one answer here

Hopefully I didn't miss any

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247