Vortex Ranger is finally available!

Huntin4Elk

I don't know how many people are waiting for the Vortex Ranger 1000 rangefinder, but I have been waiting since I peeped through the lenses a few months back. I have looked at numerous websites and the response I always get is that it is backordered 2 to 4 months. I was dinking around on Cabela's site yesterday and they have them in stock. The going rate I have seen everywhere is $379.99, and that is the rate I paid even at high priced Cabela's. I don't know if they will fly off the shelves as quickly as I think they will, but if anyone has been waiting to get their hands on this rangefinder, it is finally available to the public. :hump:

Had a chance to field test one the rep had week before last..... I liked the size and feel of it but it would not pick up rock faces further than 750 yards. My rx-1000 would consistantly ping the same faces all the way out to 1000. Definitely not a comprehensive performance test, and who knows the results may differ in a different situation.

I am definetly a biased party in the evaluation, and i am sure they will sell a pile of them, but I am way more confident with my Leupold.

We've had this rangefinder for about a month now and it rocks. The display is super bright and easy to see in low light conditions. Ranges well and it's size and button layout fits the hand real well. Highly recommended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back