Update.... Id.... 2010...

Duck-Slayer

Well my luck hasn't been as good since I passed the 170" buck that my dad shot here back on the 1st, deer sightings have been slim on the horned variety, been seeing about 25 does every day and usually only 1 or two bucks and there the little 2 points. I did get a glimpse of a 150" 4x4 on Friday morning, but other than that been slim, headed out again Monday morning for another week.....
Matt

Good luck matt, there have been some great bucks taken out of that draw unit, you'll find one.

well not going as planned, I have hunted 12 days of the season so far a notta, but oh well, I rather not shoot one than take one that i'm not happy with, seeing a few bucks but nothing with any size too them, there all 140 or smaller, and alot of two's and three points that are small, no width or mass too them.... got one more day too go chase them probably tuesday of this week than I eat my tag.....:W:
Matt

yea freezer has 5 speedgoats in it..... if they would just cooperate..... that's why its hunting and I love the hunting part..... shooting on is just a bonus....
Matt

blame, didn't get the big buck this year..... how does paper taste when you have too eat it......LOL..... anyway no luck for me, looked at some nice ones and passed on a good one but did not harvest, want that magical 190"......:D
Matt

Just be glad you got the hunt in, especially with your dad. congrats on holding out for what you want.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back