Unit 26

NDMuley

If anyone is in Douglas Wyoming from the 4th to 7th of October and would like to meet up for a cocktail after hunting I will be there solo for a antelope hunt. Can't wait for October to get here.

Any recommendations on good places to eat?

Last year was my first year there in about 8 years. Used to be a restaurant called Clementines, but it was closed last fall. I don't think there's much except the fast food places on the west end of town. The Broken Wheel truck stop has good breakfasts. Used to stay at the place next to it when it was called the Alpine. Easiest to access it from the South exit off of I-25. A little farther up Richards Street is a Village Inn and a little farther after that I think a Pizza Hut. Not sure if that's your idea of fine dining.

What's better than a deep dish Pizza Hut pizza with a good cold one or two to wash it down after a days hunt?!

If you drive through Wright, Wyoming on your way to #26... stop in at "Hank's" on the east edge of town. Order the breakfast burrito. Chances are very good that you will NOT be able to eat the whole thing :)

good luck to all
the dog

To be more specific I am a steak guy. Always looking for a place that has great steaks.

Pennys in Bill is a decent place to eat. Nothing great but after a long day potted meat can taste like ribeye...good luck on your trip.

What's better than a deep dish Pizza Hut pizza with a good cold one or two to wash it down after a days hunt?!

I would take Taco Johns over Pizza Hut. With a beer at the campsite afterwards, can't beat it.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back