Unit 11A Youth Hunt

bugleme

Does anyone have any leads where or who to talk with on this 11A Youth Hunt. It should be a super hunt with any buck October through December 31. First time user on this sight. Have been reading others posts and enjoy your hunting stories.

Tons of private land in the area that the locals and the owners keep a tight watch on, some good deer if you can get good access. What part of the state are you from?

We are from the Boise Valley Trying to cover all our bases before we make the journey up north.

I talked to a Kid today at Sportsmans that said he shot a 32 inch muley last year on that hunt might be worth drive to try and get some access to some private land I drew a extra doe tag in that unit and 98% is private land but several access yes areas to look at. Use the ID fish and game web to view those areas and GOOD luck

Youth Hunt

Thanks, fun web sight. I'll keep in touch with you all, and let you know how the hunt goes up north. It could be a good one. Not to often do you get a chance to hunt with a rifle in December. My son is pretty anxious to say the least. Hope we can get some good leads on places to start.
Shoot straight!!

Hi, the unit is in my back yard and you guys will have an awsome hunt if you can find some access. As others have said most of the unit is private land and getting access can be challenging. With it being a youth hunt though if you do some asking around you should be able to find some access. I would try to hit the rut since you have such a brod window for the season. Mid November would be great as the bucks are on the move and thinking with the wrong head. Here are a couple of bucks that came out of that unit 2 years ago. LIL

Attachments

• IMG_1564 touch.jpg
    IMG_1564 touch.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 187
  • TJ 06 Mulie 3.JPG
    TJ 06 Mulie 3.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 189
Wow,
Those are nice bucks. My son would love to find a muley like that. Do you have an area to start looking in? Canyon, Rancher, who or where to start? Thanks for the pics, they were great

Just checked the 2nd controlled hunt drawing, my 13 year old drew 1 of the 2 leftover 11A youth tags. Looks like we can finally kill one of the big bastards while whitetail hunting!!

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back