Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Unique antelope.

Found this one this morning. If I don't find anything big by the time my hunt starts, may shoot this one.

52089.jpeg

52088.jpeg
That’s the first Rocky Mountain Big Horn Pronghorn I’ve ever seen. He’s a bit dyslexic though.

I love unique antelope, congratulations on the buck that tips forward and I would have a hard time not shooting that total odd ball one. Good luck on your hunt .

That's such a sweet buck. Wonder how you score it with his muzzle in the way.
Muzzle is not in the way because pronghorn don’t get a spread measurement in their score.

Muzzle is not in the way because pronghorn don’t get a spread measurement in their score.
You got me tearing apart my house. When I was a kid, my dad gave me a B&C scoring booklet that had the measurements, a tape measure, black cord and a calculator. This was in the 90’s I believe when this book was made, but I cannot for the life of me find it. I swear it has you measure inside curl and tip spreads.

But yes you are right after a google search. B&C website still has you measure it in their calculator though, which is what prompted me to find that book. Learn something new every day.

Back