Yeti GOBOX Collection

Uncommon Ground - New Show on Sportsman Channel

bmack

Not sure if any of you have checked out this new program but it's a new show backed by Extreme Elk Magazine called "Uncommon Ground".

A group of some great DIY back country hunters from the NW that have had their short videos featured in the Full Draw Film tour for several years. Born and Raised Outdoors are the guys that are producing this new show.

Randy led the way with OYOA and now Fresh Tracks and it's nice to see some other shows in the new lineup this quarter.

Based on my experience at the Sportsman's Choice Awards a few years ago we DIY/Western hunters needs all the exposure possible to gain more sponsorship support. As you can imagine, the industry is dominated by the Eastern/Southeastern whitetail world.

Worth checking out if you like backcountry elk hunting...these guys chase the coastal roosies as well which is tough in the thick jungles of the NW.

Its pretty good me thinks

Also been watching Ridge Reaper, but its for sure not your regular Joe DIY hunts

I just started watching this last week and It looks like a good show. Fresh Tracks and UG are the two I only care to watch right now.

Hunting shows have really been bumming me out lately, but this one has been a breath of fresh air, I've loved it so far. I like that the show is about the hunt and animal more, and they aren't spending so much time zoomed in on their own faces whining about their lives. This current trend in hunting shows has been driving me nuts.

I've always kind of thought Matzinger was a clown, but his new show is pretty top notch also. It took me a couple episodes to get onto it, but I'm enjoying it now quite a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back