Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

UFC recap

Skull Krazy

Well Moosie, i should have taken you up on the wager...Kongo wins!:D
Hamill got robbedhump and Rampage....well he earned it.;)

Hamill definitely got robbed, seemed like some home cooking to me.

HAmill was WAY robbed !!! I was pissed after the fight, and before the fight it didn't really matter to me who wa sgunna win :p

What pissed me off the most was the Gloating when he obviously lost 3 rounds.

Mirko was Robbed too, Kongo should leard to keep the knees from the groin area... twice !!! OK,, OK,,, Although he did knee him, Kongo won, and rightfull so. He is a Great fighter.

Hamill was more than robbed, he was raped......and in public.......I had respect for Bisbing before the fight, but after his gloating session in the post fight interview, it dawned on me what a tool he really is.....

And I loved Rampages post fight.....and I think he's right....Henderson does have a head made of rock, wow did he take some shots and just kept coming.....he is one tough SOB

It was odd to see Mirko go from the aggressor to the one running from that monster in the cage with him.......

Overall, i think it was the best set of matched fights in the UFC for quite some while.

That was the worst judging of a fight i have ever seen! WTF! And I think Bisbing is a great fighter and guy but he clearly got his ass whooped!!!!!!!!!!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fossil Ridge
Back