Tuesday motivational picture thread

I could do some Costa Rica right about now too.

One of my favorite places on Earth.

My wife took this picture because she thought I was going to get kidnapped by this lady's husband. I was lured to the back of their Landcruiser by the promise she had cold beer for sale. At least that's what my broken Spanish interpreted...

FBAB9970-70D8-4CFA-A6A5-31E3BB827ADD-16097-000010267D05DAE6.jpg

It's Tuesday, I want to go fishing. I don't want to work.

It's Tuesday. I just finished a couple days of fishing. And, I still don't want to work.

Just back from more limits of Northeast Montana walleyes. Wife is no longer allowing pictures. She is worried someone will find her spot. She made me remove all lures from the rods before parking in front of DQ each afternoon.

Now, if I can get a little work done, I will sneak back the next time the forecast calls for light winds two days in a row. Waiting for that in NE Montana, I might not get to fish again this summer.

The Mo produced. Lots of 16-20 inch fish up on caddis. Dodged thunderstorms while hunting heads.

How do I get through tomorrow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 151
This slice of heaven...........please note the irrigation boot wading boots and the REA ball cap on my dad.

I think I know that section, though the hole has changed a bit, taking some of the field with it. But irrigation boots still work just fine.

In fact, my dad and I fished it this afternoon.

And a little further up the creek my dad hooked into this guy. Something attacked him and split his dorsal fin and left a nasty gash in the last couple days as he didn't have that wound when I saw him swimming the last time (spooked him). Unfortunately the camera died before I could take some pictures of my dad posing with him. :(

One last picture from earlier in the week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back