Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Trying to start....

Bigbuckkiller

Does anybody know what is a good cheap compound bow i can get to be able to hunt mule deer in colorado? Im kinda tight on money but i would like to get started bow hunting so if you know anything in the Grand Juction are or have one you want tl sell please let me know. Thank You!!

I hear JohnCushman might have his bowtech for sale really cheap? Kidding. You may wait for after bow season here bro, and see if you can pick up a good used bow! I bought a bow (Mission / Menace) from a Hunt Talker here for my 7 year old that was very reasonable. Some guys will be upgrading.
Otherwise - ebay or local bowshop over there on the western slope.

I have one I need to get rid of. Its got a long draw length so it'd be ideal if your on the taller size, though I used it at 6' and it worked fine.

Go to a bow shop , have them measure your draw length and handle a few of their bows. Armed with that information, you'll know what fits and what you like. Then you're ready to shop for a used bow. They may have one in stock or on consignment that will work for you. If not, hit the internet. Always good to buy from your local bow shop when you are starting out. More than likely you will need to make some adjustments and replacements on your bow and they will be a valuable resource for you.

You can pick a decent bow for around 300-350 new..just go to your local pro shop and see what line he carries. diamond makes some decent low end bows or try to pick up a used one but know your draw length. I think i have an old fiber optic sight and a rest Ill give you if your interested PM me......:cool:

+1for archery talk. Guys at sportsmans in GJ can get you sized right and have some lower priced bows as well. Regardless get your correct size figured out before buying.

Go to a bow shop , have them measure your draw length and handle a few of their bows. Armed with that information, you'll know what fits and what you like. Then you're ready to shop for a used bow. They may have one in stock or on consignment that will work for you. If not, hit the internet. Always good to buy from your local bow shop when you are starting out. More than likely you will need to make some adjustments and replacements on your bow and they will be a valuable resource for you.

Some good, sage information here IMO. You can get some smoking deals on used bows @ Archery Talk, but it's unlikely it will be set up just right for you. Find out what feels good in your hand, find a great deal on it (at the shop or on the net) and then have your local shop customize it for you.

Warning: Could become addictive.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcb2000
Back