Caribou Gear

Troutzilla

Duck-Slayer

I don't think it would have fit through an 8", we had a 10" and it was about 1 1/2" from not fitting, and so this lake doesn't get over ran I am not going too give out the name of the lake, sorry, the video I took ran for 2 1/2 min. So a total of 5 or so I imagine, had 12lb test to horse it alittle but still took some time, it was great too be apart of something like that, biggest trout I've ever seen, bigger than any of those trout at Cabelas for sure, had almost a 20" girth,

I got too be the videographer for this catch... No name lake Idaho... 29" about 13 3/4lbs,
Matt

I got too hold it!!! ;D
image_zps155e0122.jpg

Awesome fish. FYI a ten inch hole will allow about a fifty pound trout thru it. Non the less that is a huge fish

OH MY!! I was thinking Lake trout when I opened this, that is a HUGE Rainbow for sure! Would make a beautiful mount! Congrats to all.

It looks like it has some cutthrout markings on the head...? Giant, giant fish. Must have been a blast.

Geez...that makes my 5-lb rainbow on my wall look like a minnow. Congrats to the lucky angler!

Back