Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Trigger time???

STEEPnDEEP

Any ideas on size? :confused:

The first time that I saw him (at 100 yards). His ears looked pretty small and his neck pretty thick:
black-05-04-23.jpg

Well, after 5 trips back into that spot, he finally showed himself again... Here are a few pics...through my scope on the .338 on 4x at 50 yards... Up close, his ears grew a little bit, but he was thick and had a swagger and attitude!?
fred-ch-f.jpg

fred-ch-h.jpg

fred-ch-b.jpg

fred-ch-s.jpg

I never remember people's names.... I can't tell by the location... ;) did you go by another name once ?

On the bear, Looks like a Nice one !!!

Moosie - Yeah, here was my first post:
"Hey boys, it's been a while. I changed my name from MtnBoy, hopin' it would change the size of animals I shot, but no such luck...(although I almost shot a trophy INBRED - A 5x5 TOOTHER...) ;) "

thought that was you bud, Bad memory, sorry :)

Looks like you're hot and Heavy into bears again this spring !!!!!!

Yeah man, It was a long winter and I'm psyched to get out in the mountains. Looks like you're already fattening and sweetening up your bruins! The Pilsbury Dough Bears sound better than ours... :p Look forward to some good footage from your clan again this year...

My pard just shot the turkey that I've been chasin' for 2 weeks... I'm a virgin gobbler (well at least I used to be ;) ) and I don't know what the hell I'm doin' when it comes to these birds...
rr-kids.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back