Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Trespass few Wyoming 19

BoykinMan

Looking for a ranch to pay trespass fee to shoot doe antelope in unit 19. I haven't got a clue where to find one or how, any advice?

Have you called the local Fish and Wildlife office? That would probably be my starting point.

The G&F no longer keeps lists. If there aren't any WIHAs or HMAs in the hunt area you have a tag for the only alternative is to look at the one short list they do have on the website under the access program that isn't on either of the previous established ones I mentioned. Unit 19 has no WIHAs or HMAs at the present time. About the only other way I could think of would be to contact the County and see if they could give you a list of property owners to look up and start calling. It's really late in the game now with the seasons fast approaching, but if you are only looking to fill a doe tag or two you may find a rancher to let you fill those tags.

I would call the chamber of commerce in town's in that unit and ask if they have any lists of ranchers allowing hunting. They may have, or have information on where to get some names.

Back