Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Took me a while

Gkalk

Hey all, been viewing some posts and decided it was time to provide an intro.
Am an OH resident, obviously grew up like alot of out here, hunting whitetails... got first taste of big game hunting about 10 yrs ago in CO, me and my 2 bros. Loved it, never stopped... diehard DIYers, had success with the mulies and cows, primarily SW part of state. got a good one last year.... Have a wife and 4 kids... yep... a little busy but all love the outdoors and the bounty it provides :)
Appreciate the knowledge and opportunity the site provides and look forward to participating.

Welcome and you will find PLENTY of us Midwesterners around to relate to. I am a Hoosier who has been graciously relocated to CO through one of the few good things Uncle Sugar can claim responsibility for.

Thanks for the welcome all, looking forward to participating.

Mthuntr: Real quick pic of the deer I got last year, best to date... will save the story for a later date... abridged version... 3 brothers, 3 tags, 3 deer... some luck too.

Attachments

• 20150127_GK_CO_Mule.JPG
    20150127_GK_CO_Mule.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 157
Welcome to HT great deer you got there. Love hunting in OH. I got a really nice deer over there last year first year I had hunted the state saw two great deer one world class. Great management over there in the state.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back