Too many deers, too many beers!

devon deer

7 hour drive on Friday, Devon to Norfolk to meet up with an old friend, I was accompanied with Adam to shoot something we don't have where I live, Chinese Water Deer (CWD) and Muntjac.

No limits shoot what you can.

To date I've had 5 CWD and Adam 1 CWD and 2 Muntjac

Last night we had a few too many beers, so we stayed in bed (plus clocks changed last night) but going out later
IMG_20230325_180952629.jpg

IMG_20230325_163027740_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230325_164458405_HDR.jpg

One heck of a snaggletooth!

Never been to UK. Curious, the open fields, they used for farming or grazing? Seen tons of pics with the rock wall segments though not the purpose. Not that it requires a purpose - I would think land holds a premium value for the size of U.K.(?).

One heck of a snaggletooth!

Never been to UK. Curious, the open fields, they used for farming or grazing? Seen tons of pics with the rock wall segments though not the purpose. Not that it requires a purpose - I would think land holds a premium value for the size of U.K.(?).
Up in Norfolk mainly crops, down my way smaller fields mix arable and livestock.
Agricultural land starts around $13k up to $20k per acre

Up in Norfolk mainly crops, down my way smaller fields mix arable and livestock.
Agricultural land starts around $13k up to $20k per acre
That's pretty pricey to me but things are different over there. Showed the wife the deer picture and she thought it was pretty cool! If I remember correctly they are even smaller than Roe?

That's pretty pricey to me but things are different over there. Showed the wife the deer picture and she thought it was pretty cool! If I remember correctly they are even smaller than Roe?
Small country we are. Cheaper where I am as soil quality poorer.
Deer about the same size as a Labrador, perhaps a bit smaller, a tricky critter as all shooting done of the same sticks you used Dave, up to around 250 yards

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back