Yeti GOBOX Collection

Tom in Tennessees Pussycats.....finally!!!

TLC

TiT finally got his cats back from afreeeka.

Attachments

• leo3.jpg
    leo3.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 193
  • leo2.jpg
    leo2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 195
Todd, thanks for posting for me!!
A word or two of advice:
Don't let World Wide Logistics be you shipper of choice!!! I have used them three times, not nessicarily by choice and they fugged up all three shipments
Don't let your Leopard CITES permit expire! The animal rightest in US-FWS took over four months to re-issue my permit!
I had three crates from Taxidermy Enterprises in Bulawayo who did an outstanding job on my cats. Between WWL and South African Airways, they managed to lose a crate ( thank God, not a cat). I have filed claim against them for $12000 which is what SCI says two Cape Buffalo are worth....one of my lost Buffalo skulls was over 41" !!
BTW, I killed these Cats and the two Buffalo in Chirisa, Zim in April/May of 2006!!! Picked the crates up from Coopersmiths, ATL last week!!

Could not be more jealous of that trophy wall.....gotta be alot of priceless memories there.

Great looking animals, best of luck on locating your crate. Thats GOTTA piss you off|oo:BLEEP:

ERSS, yep , initially I was very PO'ed but then I realized my Cats were not missing and felt much better. Even tho, it was my best Cape Buffalo missing, if the claim is honored, I can go again!!!
Yep, lots of memories....and at my age I wrote them down in a Journal so when I forget, I can read about it!

Back