Yeti GOBOX Collection

Toledo Bend Catfish

jlmatthew

I went down and visited an old Army buddy in southeast Texas. Unfortunately we didnt get into any hogs, but I did go out with Mike while he ran his trotline on Toledo Bend. He caught a few that morning, and I was eatin' alive by all the bugs down there. We sure did eat good that night!

Attachments

• Perch.jpg
    Perch.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 467
  • Haul1.jpg
    Haul1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,080
  • haul2.jpg
    haul2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 409
  • Gar.jpg
    Gar.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 408
  • Days catch.jpg
    Days catch.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 719
I went down and visited an old Army buddy in southeast Texas. Unfortunately we didnt get into any hogs, but I did go out with Mike while he ran his trotline on Toledo Bend. He caught a few that morning, and I was eatin' alive by all the bugs down there. We sure did eat good that night!

Nice! I love running lines, I've had some awesome catches. Good eating!

Had a hog hunting guide tell me if it's illegal in Colorado it's most likely legal in Texas! How true it is. I run lines in Kansas and have a lot of fun doing it, add a little frog giggin and you've got a redneck carnival.

Good Deal on the cats! We went to Cross Lake yesterday morning drift fishing. I think with the carp and buffalo spawning the cats are shallow, but we gave it a try. My wife was tearing them up with her little bell attached to her rod!
picture.php

Later we went up to Caddo Lake and got into some better class cats. Right now the ramps are closed on the Red River and that is what I can't wait for! Congrats! John

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back