Toddler on the Prairie

Very nice way to spend family time together! I didn't see your son with his red rider!

Ryan, Crystal and the young bear camp hell raz'in cowboy - GRATS!

Genuine smiles there! Good stuff, Ryan.

Cracking result, i didn't know the little one was tagging along, he has got big since last November:D
Cheers
Richard

We had no choice, if we wanted to go he had to come. It really changes the game but we still had a lot of fun. He did have a crash course in prickly pear cactus that took a while to recover from. He didn't cry nearly as loud as the last guy I took out there ;)

You are badass mtlion! Great job dad! Congrats and always enjoy your posts - continue to have agreat season!

Cool hunt and awesome time as a family. Non-hunters have no idea what they are missing.

Charles, where you been? You ever pick a print out?

Oh man, too much has been going on... I have not had a chance to even look. Your contact card is packed away with the hunt camp gear... Would you PM the link? I would like to follow up with that. You have that rare eye for capturing a moment in time that lasts forever!

Thanks again all!

Oh man, too much has been going on... I have not had a chance to even look. Your contact card is packed away with the hunt camp gear... Would you PM the link? I would like to follow up with that. You have that rare eye for capturing a moment in time that lasts forever!

Charles, will do. I actually just did a big update on my portfolio and am updating my web site today. When I get it done I'll shoot you the link.

We had no choice, if we wanted to go he had to come. It really changes the game but we still had a lot of fun. He did have a crash course in prickly pear cactus that took a while to recover from. He didn't cry nearly as loud as the last guy I took out there ;)

Did he need A stitch? :hump:

Hey Charles check your pm's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back