MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Titans vs Colts...

Sytes

With the cruddy play of both these teams - it should be rather interesting... with Colts in my book to take the win. I don't think Payton is up for losing a 4th straight game.

I hope Bironas (Titan Kicker) gets enough field goals / Xtra points to boost my Fantasy Football team this week...

Aside from that, I am calling this game at - Titans 13 vs Colts 24 Hoping for at least 2 Bironas field goals then - Colts can stomp them into the ground.

Heh, Nikster claimed victory in Monday Night's football game... Though we may have to change the name to... hmmm, how about - HTSGFKCTT :eek: :D .

(HuntTalkSingleGameFootballKeyboardChestThumperTrophy) I just need to find a pic for the trophy- haha, anyone?

NAME YOUR SCORE.

Last edited:
Indianapolis at Tennessee (+3.5) - Indianapolis Colts - Peyton Manning has thrown 11 interceptions in the last 3 games and 4 for touchdowns in the last 2 games. That is not the Peyton Manning we are used to seeing. This week he has a favorable matchup against the reeling Titans. The Colts should win this game comfortably because of the turmoil going on in Tennessee, remember they were shutout by the Texans who have one of the worst defenses in the league.
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/17443262/26331623?source=rss_teams_Houston_Texans

The Colts should win this game comfortably...? Yet only a 3.5 point spread? I think it will be a chunk more...

I'll give Mr. Manning 4 TD throws and 1 pick six that's 28 to 7.
Then I'll add 2 more offensive TD's for colts and 1 offensive TD for Titans that's 42 to 14
give'em each a FG and my final score is 45-17 Colts.:cool:

What channel the damn game on??? I just went to the hotel front desk... She says it may not be on TV... looks like only NFL network?

Streaming the game on this internet service is like putting together a bunch of pictures and pausing a few seconds between each glimpse...

Anyone in the AZ area know if any regular... cable channels are showing the game? Think it is Mediacom?
I want my DTV.... Money for nothing and the chicks for free... I want my... I want my... I want my DTV...

TRY atdhe.net (look for the justin.tv link)That works well usually with a slower connection.
That's 2 of my secrets out.

Looks like the winner by 1point is Big Slick... grats! You are the proud bearer of the HTSGFKCTT!
monday night is the next HTSGFKCTT!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back