TIME to START BANNING

Moosie

Grand poopa
'Gunner crossed the Line, Although a close friend, He's Banned for Awhile...

Let's keep the rest of the Posts Decent folks.

What was said, where? I need to know how close to the line I can come before I get banned.

You're just gonna ban him until he gets back from Africa, right? It would be nice if you could lift the ban after he gets his first batch of pictures in Africa though.

Sad, sad, I personally think it has to do with Venus crossing the Sun. Everyone take a deep breath and let's get it together! The forums are starting to sound like we're all related! :eek:

Moosie,
That is total B.S. Gunner was just having fun. He may say stupid stuff at times but banning him is crazy. :(

Understand you own the board but that is pretty heavy handed!!!

Maybe I need to get banned also if that is the way it is going to be. :mad:

Respectfully yours ;)

Nemont

This ban is for the duration of his Africa trip photo "safari", right? We need to have some "closet huggers" around here.

I think pawclaws is getting preferential treatment and I'm pissed. I've been on the receiving end of a thousand times more shit than paws and nobody ever got banned for it! :rolleyes: :D

[ 06-10-2004, 12:42: Message edited by: Ithaca 37 ]

He must have drank beer and ate peanuts again?

I didn't see it this time, but that night night a week or so ago, is the night he inspired some to think he should have his own forum for those threads.

Nows your chance to promote Ralph Nader for president Ithaca.

Ithaca,

I think that is because I/we respect you because have you earned it. You haven't mentioned your IQ, to kick someone ass, posted your retired GS rating, to file lawsuit or DEMANDED respect simply because you are so old. :D

You stay consistent and even though only EG agrees with your welfare rancher comments ;) at least I know where you are coming from. I respect your position on that, and I am not even lying.

Nemont

boy sure would like to see what eg did to get banned, I myself have got chalk on my shoes from getting to close to the line lots of times but never been banned, eg is my hero

Awww Moosie please don't ban EG. These pinhead rookies are no competition! :D

Hey 280, is that Al Sieber guy from Montana too, like you?

Thirty-three Texans won the Medal of Honor in WWII—twenty-five in the army or air force and eight in the navy or marines.

One of these, Lt. Audie L. Murphyqv of Farmersville, was the most highly decorated American in the war.

Commander Samuel D. Dealeyqv of Dallas, another Texas recipient of the Medal of Honor, was the most highly decorated man in the United States Navy.

More than 150 generals and twelve admirals were either natives or residents of Texas.

Dwight D. Eisenhower,qv the supreme Allied commander in Europe, was born in Denison, TX and was stationed at Fort Sam Houston when the war began.

Chester W. Nimitz,qv appointed commander of the Pacific Fleet after the Pearl Harbor disaster, was a Fredericksburg, TX native and descendant of a pioneer Texas German family.

William Simpson, commanding general of the Ninth Army, which fought its way across France and Germany under Eisenhower's command, was the son of a Confederate veteran and a native of Weatherford, TX.

Jonathan M. Wainwright,qv who surrendered American forces at Corregidor after Douglas MacArthur's departure to Australia, was a native of Washington but spent much of his military career stationed in Texas and made his home in Texas after the war.

Walter Krueger,qv a native of Germany who became commanding general of the Sixth Army, which served under MacArthur in the liberation of the Philippines, considered San Antonio, TX his home.

Commerce native Claire L. Chennault,qv former high school teacher and fighter pilot, organized the American Volunteer Group, the legendary Flying Tigers, which fought with the Chinese against the Japanese. He was recalled to active duty when the United States entered the war, and commanded Army Air Forces in China.

Oveta Culp Hobby,qv wife of former Texas governor William P. Hobby,qv was appointed to develop and command the Women's Army Corps.

I think it was Gen. Patton who said something like, give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win the battle, give me a handfull of Texas Aggies and I'll win the war. The Texas Aggie's had more WWII officers than all the academy's combined I think I read somewhere.

Tom, What brought that on?? Anyway Claire L. Chennault was also Commander of the famous Flying Tigers as well as Commander of Lt Gregg (Pappy)Boyington for a while.

See 280s quote below the post above. Al Sieber, some kind of alleged scout supposedly commented on Texans, and what great people they are.

Those others commanded the Flying Tigers also, at other times, is that what you're saying?

Ahhhhh! :D Boyington joined the Flying Tigers after nearly getting run out of the Marine Corps. He was continually involved in fighting and a common drunk. Chenault was Commander of the Flying Tigers when Boyington was hired. Boyington shot down two enemy aircraft, Zeroes, and destroyed four on the ground. When he decided to return to the Marines when the Flying Tigers disbanded he said he had "destroyed" six aircrafts and was given the rank of Major.

My Dad was an aircrewman, flying "over the hump" in Burma - he burned Gen. Chennault's plane to a crisp one time....something about cleaning it with av gas and then lighting a cigarette. :eek:

This whole banning ElkGunner thing must be a joke - he left for Africa yesterday, didn't he?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back