MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Tillamook Oregon

If you are beer folks, it is worth the drive to Rogue Brewing in Newport. Very good food in the restaurant, and lots of good beers. I wish they had a bunkhouse attached to the brewery, because there's lots of good beers. Recommend a sampler flight. Did I say there's lots of good beers?

David
NM

If you are beer folks, it is worth the drive to Rogue Brewing in Newport. Very good food in the restaurant, and lots of good beers. I wish they had a bunkhouse attached to the brewery, because there's lots of good beers. Recommend a sampler flight. Did I say there's lots of good beers?

David
NM
Never met a beer I didn’t like, some I’ve liked more than others.

Never met a beer I didn’t like, some I’ve liked more than others.
Rogue is proud of their beers, a pint is pricey. But if I were to list the categories of beers that I drink (and it is a pretty full list), Rogue would occupy most of the top spots. Get it on occasion here in NM, but not near often enough.

David
NM

Luna Sea Fish House in Seal Rock. A bit of a drive but totally worth it. Lincoln City is kinda cool, but can be crowded.

If you are into aviation, space, or history, the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum in McMinnville is well worth the short drive. The Spruce Goose is there along with two huge buildings full of exhibits.

If you are into aviation, space, or history, the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum in McMinnville is well worth the short drive. The Spruce Goose is there along with two huge buildings full of exhibits.
we are visiting my brother who is going to be moving from AK to OR for an aviation job. He is not relocating to tillamook but I think maybe us visiting was an excuse to visit the area and the museums. 😂

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back