Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Tikka

It's a Caldwell 6-9". Mine shoots well with factory ammo as well. This is hornady superformance at 350 yards.

Attachments

• IMG_2661.jpg
    IMG_2661.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:
And I'm also going out west for antelope this fall. The first taste of blood for the new rifle be be a Wyoming speed goat.

I bought a T3 Lite two years ago in a 270 and put a Bell and Carlson stock on it. It is the most accurate rifle I have ever shot. So far have killed two large whitetail bucks and a pronghorn buck and not one of them took a step. Recoil is not an issue at all. I highly recommend them.

My wife surprised me with a new rifle for a birthday/ anniversary present so I have a Tikka 7mm-08 coming. I'll be Antelope hunting in October as well and might be taking the Tikka.

I have a T3 25-06, it's my favorite gun in the safe. Great gun for the money, very happy wth mine.

Love my T3x in 7mm. I swapped out the recoil pad for a Limbsaver before ever shooting it, and recoil is very manageable. Accuracy is good, and both the trigger and action are great for such a reasonably priced gun.

I own one in 270 win, over the last 3 years it's turned into my go to rifle for everything from elk to pronghorn.

I have no experience with Tikka, but I think you have chosen wisely with the .270 win. It has been a great cartridge for me. Taking elk, deer and antelope.

Your choice of rifle and round are the modern standard for accuracy, light weight and ballistics as an all-around hunting piece, IMO. My 270 Stevens shows no significant preference between 130, 140, 150 and even 160 gr. partitions and accubonds.

I have an older 695 in a .280. By far my favorite rifle I own. It's not going to win any beauty contest, but man is it accurate!

Good luck,
Ben

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back