Thor Hammer or lightning?

What's the difference? I'm looking to purchase for a Colorado elk hunt?.
Lighting is one size fits all. The hammers you have to buy a sizing kit first and figure out which one of the 4 sizes fits your gun best. I went with the hammers as I figured a bullet sized to the gun would probably have better performance. I've killed elk, deer and pronghorn with the 300gr tipped hammers and they've never let me down.

As a life long muzzleloader who has shot Thors and a myriad of other bullets. I tried the Bore drivers and was amaze at them. Killed my bull with the 290 and they load and shoot great.

I ended up selling all the rest and switched exclusively to the bore drivers. They really are that good. Now Hornady came out with the 340 grain with better BC.

I would give these a serious look before the summers over. I high doubt you will regret it after loading those Thors and seeing the groups at 200 yards.

As a life long muzzleloader who has shot Thors and a myriad of other bullets. I tried the Bore drivers and was amaze at them. Killed my bull with the 290 and they load and shoot great.

I ended up selling all the rest and switched exclusively to the bore drivers. They really are that good. Now Hornady came out with the 340 grain with better BC.

I would give these a serious look before the summers over. I high doubt you will regret it after loading those Thors and seeing the groups at 200 yards.

Those Colorado legal? I doubt they make the cut

Are you shooting them out of an inline or Hawken style?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back