This

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
A Winchester model 12?

If it's original, messing with it is a crime.
I’m going off memory and I’m not 100% sure. It’s been stored in my closet forever, they were my grandfathers. The safety is worn and it’s no longer safe to use. @p_ham is redoing the Rem model 24 right now. Then the shotgun is next, suppose I should pull it out and take a gander at it again.

Love it! Milwaukee is making some pretty good electric saws. For casual home ownership cutting I usually recommend electric now. They are just so much easier to use and store.
Yeah I'm loving it so far. That thing drinks some bar oil though. Kinda aggravating that it will run through the reservoir before it kills a 12ah battery.

Yeah I'm loving it so far. That thing drinks some bar oil though. Kinda aggravating that it will run through the reservoir before it kills a 12ah battery.
Is there any adjustment on that? Even if there isn’t, that’s a cheap convenience for having a saw you use occasionally around the house that always starts.

I had one of my once every 3 month ADD episodes and started 3 projects yesterday. Taped off a couple walls for paint. Started a large shelf in the kitchen and I started framing out the shelving for the garage cause I need more space and less stuff on the floor.

Last time I built a fireplace, and a dog kennel.

Is there any adjustment on that? Even if there isn’t, that’s a cheap convenience for having a saw you use occasionally around the house that always starts.
There may be but I haven't looked for it. In all reality it's probably just too small of a reservoir because it doesn't seem like an unusual amount of oil being thrown. Like you said, not the worst problem to have.

Hunting season has pretty much been a wash, aside from a trip up to the north woods for grouse... but I did get to go to a fine gun emporium with one of the forum's best enablers @Ben Lamb and my wife, who, actually encouraged me to set up to the nicer gun...

View attachment 301970
The house looks nice and all, and I guess for folks who get excited about drills and stuff, that's fine too, but please, details on the shotgun :)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back