Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The Perfect Campfire Marshmallow

Let’s see if Buzz and Greenhorn can take this thread to hell like all of Shrapnels others. I bet they can.

Love this!! No greater dichotomy than taking a bite out of one of the most processed foods while admiring some of the least touched scenery.

Last edited:
8F23D838-FD8B-432A-86FA-B05C6C0ED72A.jpegAC41B1F0-7EEC-43C0-B88F-C653D56B9792.jpeg
My wife torches them every time. 🤦‍♂️ I have been teaching my daughters the art of the perfectly golden brown marsh mellow. They usually get me to make the first and third one but scorch their second. I don’t get it but any time around a camp fire is always a good time.

Nothing like sitting around a fire with a stick and a marshmallow, especially with friends/family.

Had a guy once show me how he made s’mores. He used nutter butter cookies instead of gram crackers, game changer.
I’ve also used white chocolate a few times.

Nothing like sitting around a fire with a stick and a marshmallow, especially with friends/family.

Had a guy once show me how he made s’mores. He used nutter butter cookies instead of gram crackers, game changer.
I’ve also used white chocolate a few times.
Keebler fudge stripe cookies. Chocolate and cookie all in one. Good but doesn’t replace the original. I will put PB on a graham cracker before adding the chocolate though too. Makes a mess but worth it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back