The newest AI technology

Ask and ye shall receive.
I didn't read that thread so the inside jokes might not land, the AI threw them in at random. Absolutely fantastic output though. It really makes you wonder what the music industry will look like in 10 years.

That's great! I linked the song to the appropriate thread, and I'm sure it's going to be a smash hit!

Here's some more inspiration for you to work your AI magic @stoep . Title: "Smallest Ram on the Moutain" - "Ode to Donna Boddington". Inlude the lyrics "don't want to be around when the lamb goes down"
Plug in this song as a template and see what happens.

To make things a bit more tangible, I have a song to present about Randy Newberg making a website called hunt talk where people can yell at each other about the state of montana mule deer:

https://suno.com/song/d83296e5-e780-4c14-826d-ac62f8a7a99f
I wa t to see the video of this with bloopers, protesting at montana capital, and other behind the scenes on YouTube. Let's make it happen Marcus and Michael.

Last edited:
Ask and ye shall receive.
I didn't read that thread so the inside jokes might not land, the AI threw them in at random. Absolutely fantastic output though. It really makes you wonder what the music industry will look like in 10 years.

Okay you win the internet today! That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

The Cam Hanes rap video was painful, so I was fast forwarding. But from the highlights it looked like he was making a snow fort, and at the end happened to uncover a discarded book?

The Cam Hanes rap video was painful, so I was fast forwarding. But from the highlights it looked like he was making a snow fort, and at the end happened to uncover a discarded book?
I didn't listen to the video, and also fast forwarded. Did I miss the part where he passed out and his buddies shaved his eye brows?

Within about 30 seconds of minimal effort, generating some lyrics in ChatGPT and then feeding that into this app, I have a pretty decent pop country song:

I am not sure if it quite carries over how surreal it is to see some random lyrics turn into a song in seconds.
ChatGPT needs some more time to learn what really makes a good country and western song. The song hadn't said anything at all about mama Or trains, or trucks, or prison, or getting' drunk.

Wake me up when they do Joni, with her tunings. Or Tom Waits. "He died with the radio on". I'll wait.

Here's some more inspiration for you to work your AI magic @stoep . Title: "Smallest Ram on the Moutain" - "Ode to Donna Boddington". Inlude the lyrics "don't want to be around when the lamb goes down"
Plug in this song as a template and see what happens.

Unfortunately, there is no way to use an existing song as a template, you have to let the AI compose its own based on "genres" and "feelings" and then kind of guide it into what you want.

Here however is a song about the goat hunt guy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back