Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

The golden pond Crew

Delw

nice meeting everyone.....

Azhunter,FatBassTurd(who was 20 years younger than I thought) ,PotatoWhisperer(who was also 20 years younger than I thought) JohnSWA , "SweetThang" ,2fastnaz , SteveM ,Mountainman and his wife and all the kids that were there...

It was a blast, had a good time we will have to do it again soon....

Delw

I would like to thank everybody who showed! And those who couldn't make it, we'll be doing it again. It was a blast. I enjoyed meeting everyone and look foward to another time when we can get together.

It was a good time with great people. Too bad the fish weren't very cooperative. We'll just have to try again! :D

Oh...BTW...Delw's son is now a professional tractor driver! :D :D

PDUB

Thanks to you for aranging for us to be able to fish the pond. Please extend my thanks to the owners as well.

Also thanks to those of you who policed the area afterwards to clean up. I'm pretty sure the hook,weight and bead that Del-mart gor were mine. I don't think I can afford to get it back. Look forward to the next outing and sorry I couldn't stay longer. It was nice to put faces with names.

Also, how was the fishing after I left? Anyone catch anything else. I thought the fishing was good till about 10. I hooked 4(broke one off, released the others with Del's pattened method) and had 4-5 other bites. Not bad for 3hrs in my book.

Steve

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-19-2002 21:01: Message edited by: SteveM ]</font>

Steve mountainman caught a nice one and we have pics....3.5lbs+

kids caught alot of bluegill and some bass were caught as well
Delw

Sounds like a great time was happening in the south. Del, do you have any pictures and does Anthony drive tractor better than your Suburban?

Congrats to Mntnman. Can't wait to see the pics. Where did he catch it. Bet the kids had fun with the gills. I'd love to have a Ultra lite outfit for those.

Steve

PDub, Your the man!
Thanks again for the invite and the hospitality of your boss.
The pond was golden

Very nice meeting all of you again and those for the first time.
I have to make a correction though, I did not catch the big fish:(
I only helped(very sloppy)in lipping it.
JohnSWA caught it on the same pattern I was using most of the day. Brown worm with Chartruse tail. Only he used a golden bullet weight to match the pond.
I did manage to hook 13 and only land 7, all small but great fish in my book. Heck even my wife caught 3 with out me helping her.
Thanks to FB and JohnSWA for helping her out.
Had a blast and can't wait to do it again.
Maybe I can stay longer and help with the clean up next time. That way, Del isnt the only one who gets extra tackle :D
post some photos Del!

It was great to meet you all I now have faces to put with all the names. I caught 4 my son caught 4 including his largest LM to date. Thanks to all for being patient with the kids.
P-Dub thanks to you and your boss for making it all possible.
As soon as I find my damn USB cable I'll get the photo's sent to Del.

J.D.

Thanks for the great day, Scott. Please tell the big man thanks for letting us fish his pond and utilize his beautiful park...

Maybe one of us can take you out on one of the lakes around town to return the favor. You're welcome on my little jonboat anytime for a trip to Pleasant or Canyon or whatever(but you might have better luck catching fish with one of the other guys...
)

Thanks again, and have fun joining the circus.

Nice to meet all of you guys and gals. Great folks with great kids and families.

Scott, Thanks for inviting us all out for a wonderful day on your Golden Pond! :D Sweet thing and I really enjoyed our day with you and all the guys and gals not to mention the kids! You truly have an awesome oasis to relaxe and enjoy some great fishing to yourself. I can't wait for the night catfish event. Hopefully we can plan this soon. You truly are a good friend and you are always welcome in my boat. Maybe we can catch some bass sometime, as long as we don't bring Gotfish? with us! :eek: LOL!

Take care good friend and I'm looking forward to the next time.

John

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back