PEAX Equipment

The Devil's Lettuce

Personally I'm at the age. If someone is going to do either, I find it more reassuring to be around those who prefer a smoke, over a drink. Smokers tend to be relaxed and ready for a good chat. Drinkers can sometimes be unpredictable when taken too far.

At the campsite, I don’t see the harm if someone has a beer in their tent or takes a moment for a smoke or gummy before turning in for the night. When they choose to get completely zooted. I more than likely won't be back out with you. Im not trying to be Snoops best friend. You wanna take a few rips or have a beer or two... not my problem, if it helps you enjoy it a little more. Then who am I to say..

Regarding children, I believe being drunk around them is more problematic, than being under the influence of marijuana.

It seems to me that it’s mostly the older generation that equates the war on drugs was anything more then propaganda to win a election. They don’t differentiate between alcohol and other substances, alcohol has been a part of our culture for so long. It's just the acceptable way to get gorded.

As for the issue of firearms, I think if someone can be prescribed heavy painkillers and still purchase a rifle, then why should it be different for someone who smokes occasionally? Furthermore, I do not think someone who drinks in excess should be more entitled to own a gun. Never lost my memory from a night smoking to much when I was a hoodlum, alcohol on the other hand, has a few nights the lights just went out. So on either substance I think too much can be too much... I'm not trying to hang out with someone who cannot function.

Personally I'm at the age. If someone is going to do either, I find it more reassuring to be around those who prefer a smoke, over a drink. Smokers tend to be relaxed and ready for a good chat. Drinkers can sometimes be unpredictable when taken too far.

At the campsite, I don’t see the harm if someone has a beer in their tent or takes a moment for a smoke or gummy before turning in for the night. When they choose to get completely zooted. I more than likely won't be back out with you. Im not trying to be Snoops best friend. You wanna take a few rips or have a beer or two... not my problem, if it helps you enjoy it a little more. Then who am I to say..

Regarding children, I believe being drunk around them is more problematic, than being under the influence of marijuana.

It seems to me that it’s mostly the older generation that equates the war on drugs was anything more then propaganda to win a election. They don’t differentiate between alcohol and other substances, alcohol has been a part of our culture for so long. It's just the acceptable way to get gorded.

As for the issue of firearms, I think if someone can be prescribed heavy painkillers and still purchase a rifle, then why should it be different for someone who smokes occasionally? Furthermore, I do not think someone who drinks in excess should be more entitled to own a gun. Never lost my memory from a night smoking to much when I was a hoodlum, alcohol on the other hand, has a few nights the lights just went out. So on either substance I think too much can be too much... I'm not trying to hang out with someone who cannot function.
This^

The gateway drug fallacy or "the children" fallacy - not sure what i find more logically inconsistent.

Enjoying almost anything (video games for example) in excess (loss of priorities) to the point of detriment is whats damaging to your kids. Could be about anything. Ive seen it with hunting more than once. Video games. Sports. Work.

The examples of bad conduct in the world are best shown to kids as just that - an example of what not to do. You'll never take all the trash out of the world - way better to explain the value of good choices/decisions and exhibit the toll of bad ones with good and bad examples than to try to legislate the world to your values.

I consider myself a fairly smart fly fisherman. No interest in being a dumb fly fisherman.😉
But go ahead...smoke yourself silly.

I used to not care who did what. But since a pot farm became my neighbor against my will, now I care. Living next to 24,000 skunk plants is not how I imagined my place in the country.

A hole neighbor and now A hole pot farm. It’s enough to make one move. Oh yeah, I forgot about the hit to my property value.

I used to not care who did what. But since a pot farm became my neighbor against my will, now I care. Living next to 24,000 skunk plants is not how I imagined my place in the country.

A hole neighbor and now A hole pot farm. It’s enough to make one move. Oh yeah, I forgot about the hit to my property value.
IMG_4046.png
This your neighbour by chance?

That sucks. The farms here you don't even notice. mtmuley

I guess you are REAL CAREFUL about spraying weeds when the wind is blowing. ;)

In the Portland area you can get an accidental contact high driving with your windows rolled down. Better to use AC in the summertime.

Can also happen at Home Depot. Some people are so fragrant it pays to see what contractor vehicle they drive. No need to waste money for an addition that’s likely to get red tagged. Or never finished because the guy works at 1/3 regular speed.

I worry about parents who may dutch oven in their car or at home with little kids. There are also legitimate concerns with little kids getting ahold of gummies at “grandmas house” or school and then going to the ER.

On a lighter but very NSFW note:

Deleted

Last edited:
In the Portland area you can get an accidental contact high driving with your windows rolled down. Better to use AC in the summertime. No you can’t lol

I worry about parents who may drink in their car or at home with little kids. There are also legitimate concerns with little kids getting ahold of liquor at “grandmas house” or school and then going to the ER
See how easy it is?

Lots of "I can't stand the smell". Interesting. I don't smoke it. Some of my friend group does, some don't. Not gonna pick a side because of it. mtmuley
Have you taken a stroll in Vegas lately. It'll gag a maggot. Even those who smoke say it's a bit much. It reeks. Take a drive through 4 corners here and you'll smell it in your car windows up

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back