Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The collapse of society.

You think that's bad? Last week I bought a case of the limited edition Busch Trout Cans but when I got home I realized someone had pulled a switcheroo and it was full of the normal boring cans. I should have known something was up with the packing tape on the box... View attachment 216356

Unfortunately for you, they just replaced them with shitty beer.

You think that's bad? Last week I bought a case of the limited edition Busch Trout Cans but when I got home I realized someone had pulled a switcheroo and it was full of the normal boring cans. I should have known something was up with the packing tape on the box... View attachment 216356

Thoughts and prayers....

I never even saw the ice fishing cans in my area.

Tried keystone back in high school. ONLY ONCE. gave me the shits so bad I wanted to cut my ass off.

Been there, done that, but it was with some weird cactus we brewed up.

Felt like I was walking around in an HR Geiger painting for three days before I finally got picked up somewhere south of Baggs, with just a jockstrap and a single Chuck Taylor around my neck.

That was a fun christening.

Been there, done that, but it was with some weird cactus we brewed up.

Felt like I was walking around in an HR Geiger painting for three days before I finally got picked up somewhere south of Baggs, with just a jockstrap and a single Chuck Taylor around my neck.

That was a fun christening.

Magic ju-ju buttons…yikes!

Tried keystone back in high school. ONLY ONCE. gave me the shits so bad I wanted to cut my ass off.
Is it bad that I take that to heart? My garage fridge seems to have regular stock of Keystone in it. During hunting season the beer distributors around here basically give it away.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back