Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

The big one that never happened!

Big Slick - I found that one too up in unit 88. My guess was 82. I thought he would get hit by all the oilfield traffic.

I'm going to try to be positive here and say we will find one just like that in WY next week when we hunt together, If not, we will for sure have a good time ! That's hunting and sometimes it sucks.

Yes, i'd love one like that from Wy 83 next month. I've seen a few that look like that, friggen awesome looking animals!

Both of the last two good mule deer draws i've had, 2-3 days each time were spent hunting abnormally large mule deer bucks that i'd scouted and had gained near exclusive permission to hunt but then finding out later that each of those two greats had been taken, by poachers i was told both times, before opening day of my hunts. That kind of news on back to back tough to draw hunts can get to piss a guy off, you betcha. lol

I'm going to try to be positive here and say we will find one just like that in WY next week when we hunt together, If not, we will for sure have a good time ! That's hunting and sometimes it sucks.

Yes sir! Moving on to the next hunt. I'll worry about my CO tag when it comes around, first things first.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back