Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

The are messing with our public land we need to light up reps emails

SwampLander

This is what I sent my senators and state reps. Copy paste takes 5 min. I took out personal stuff I added. Google your state senators takes you right to how to contact them.

Public Land Is Not For SALE!!

You will lose my support by talking about selling public land. I am a Hunter, I know lots of money is wasted across the federal system but it’s just not as convenient to save that money as it is to sell land. This is an absolute outrage and unbelievable. These natural places are what set America apart from the rest of the world. Public land exists nowhere else. Do not unravel the hard work of one of the greatest president of all time and a great hero of mine Teddy Roosevelt along with other American heros like Gifford Pinchot and John Muir. Please do not attempt to sell public land nor give it to the states as this is just a lose ploy to sell it.
Why do hunters fight with both parties. It is a headache. The dems want to take our guns and the Republicans want to sell our public hunting lands. This type of talk is a good way to lose the vote of the hunters and anglers of America and that is a big crowd of reliable voting people.
Please do not support Trump’s move to get rid of public land (national monuments)!!!!! What is next?

Emberglo is correct. This is the issue I am refering to. Sorry just took for granted everyone had heard about the review on the national monument. Many of them are open to hunting and fishing. This seems like on of those situations where they could slowly boil the lobster so to speak. Chip away at our land from the fringes. Steve Renella always talks about fringe activist who chip away at at hunting rights by going for fringe things that not many people participate in. This seems like that sort of tactic coming from the WH.

Oh geez, the sky is falling, everybody get the pitch forks, how dare a President exercise his rights under the Constitution to review things within his purview. If you admire ol' Teddy so much then you should be proud that Trump is just following in Teddy's footprints, afterall, Roosevelt is the one that gave Presidents the power to review and designate lands for monuments and parks.

And while we're at it, lets all admire good ol' Teddy, the first progressive President, the President that instituted gunboat diplomacy, the guy that overthrew a legitimate government just so that we could get the Panama Canal ( that another progressive President gave away), the first President to push for income tax (I'm sure sorry we didn't start that sooner), the only President to summarily discharge (dishonorably) 167 black soldiers just because he thought that they might have been involved in a crime (nobody was every convicted and none of the black soldiers were ever proven to be involved in the crime), and a guy that believed in eugenics (the excuse Hitler used to kill more than 6 million people). Yup, that's the guy I admire.

I really haven't read any ny times or wapost articles detailing this small issues on national monuments but do any of the outraged no what will happen to the land that might be removed from a monument? Will it be given to the Wilkes? Sold to the highest bidder? Or just go back to being regular blm or fs land the is still public and accessible?

Public Service Announcement

... the only President to summarily discharge (dishonorably) 167 black soldiers just because he thought that they might have been involved in a crime (nobody was every convicted and none of the black soldiers were ever proven to be involved in the crime), and a guy that believed in eugenics (the excuse Hitler used to kill more than 6 million people). Yup, that's the guy I admire.

ALERT ALERT "Muh Holohoax!" VIRTUE SIGNALER

From what I have read it leads the reader to believe that it is subject for sale to highest bidder.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back