Thanks for your help keeping Crazy Mountain access open!

RobG

I've been so busy lately talking on the phone, answering emails, and trying to collect all the evidence to support my case that I haven't got a chance to thank all of you for your donations. I'm up over $4200 and a very significant amount of that money has come from the folks on this board. Your contributions may seem small to you, but they add up and make a difference. That's enough to show support and get me through the Omnibus hearing. In a sense you've hired me to do a job and I will do my best to settle this in a way that best benefits the public.

If you haven't a clue what I'm talking about: http://billingsgazette.com/lifestyl...cle_82e7e7d1-e7af-53a9-8560-2218a875ec7f.html

I hope to be at the Public Lands Rally on Monday in Helena but I have to put together a bunch of information for my case by Tuesday so we'll see how that goes.

Thanks again,
Rob

Great to hear. As the money runs out keep us posted. I know I will donate again. You shouldn't have to spend your own money to fight for everyone's access. Sounds like it is consuming all your time.

Good to hear, Rob. Keep your guard forward, We've got your 6.

An Ali quote I have on my wall at work may hold some value if y'er a quote guy...

There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.

Back