Thanks Ben

MetalSpineGuy

Just want to send a giant thank you to Ben Lamb for inviting me over to give me some pointers on elk in the area. Super generous, and that meal was amazing. Thanks again for your hospitality.

P.S. I need to come back over with my actual camera and get some better shots of those beautiful guns. Like I said, I am a fan of wooden stocks as the engraving. You dont have guns, you have art. THanks again.

Michael,

Absolutely my pleasure. Any time I can get Nameless Range to bring over that elk dip, I'll take that opportunity. :)

Here's to putting meat in the freezer and new friendships!

Seeing the beauty of some of the guns in Ben's collection in conjunction with healthy portions of stuffed clams and pork loin has sort of forced me to reevaluate my life. I need more guns, stuffed clams, and pork.

Michael,

Absolutely my pleasure. Any time I can get Nameless Range to bring over that elk dip, I'll take that opportunity. :)

Here's to putting meat in the freezer and new friendships!

I would love to come by with my camera and set up a little impromptu studio to capture the true beauty of some of those rifles.

Heading out tomorrow to that area we talked about to find a good spot for our camp set up.

Also, the wife says for e to go buy a shotgun already so i will shut up about wanting to try bird hunting. Haha

Seeing the beauty of some of the guns in Ben's collection in conjunction with healthy portions of stuffed clams and pork loin has sort of forced me to reevaluate my life. I need more guns, stuffed clams, and pork.

Oh those clams.. so good. What was that beer by the way? It was really good.

Let me know when we can get together about that water table map.

Michael - you bet. We'll figure out a time to do so.

Cush - that's just for you, sweet cheeks. ;)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back