Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Texas Tech/Oklahoma University

I'd like to see TTU take it but my money is on OU. I still think the two best teams in the nation are Florida and USC. I hope somehow they end up in the BCS title game.......

It's tough to guage how good USC is at this point because the rest of the PAC-10 is Garbage with a capital G! There is no way that you can say that their (USC) one loss record is more impressive than any of the teams that came through the Big12-south or SEC with only one loss.

The disproportionate strength of different conferences ends up punishing quality teams in chitty divisions. All the more reason to initiate an 8-team playoff.

It's tough to guage how good USC is at this point because the rest of the PAC-10 is Garbage with a capital G! There is no way that you can say that their (USC) one loss record is more impressive than any of the teams that came through the Big12-south or SEC with only one loss.

The disproportionate strength of different conferences ends up punishing quality teams in chitty divisions. All the more reason to initiate an 8-team playoff.

Umm, USC lost to a top 20 team that may be heading to the Rose Bowl. They rolled three other ranked teams (Ohio State, Oregon and Cal). The've given up less than 85 points all year, they're pretty good.

Umm, USC lost to a top 20 team that may be heading to the Rose Bowl. They rolled three other ranked teams (Ohio State, Oregon and Cal). The've given up less than 85 points all year, they're pretty good.

Boise State'd kick their ass.:D

Boise State dogged a bullet yesterday, they were scared and their fans were shitting themselves watching that last drive by the Wolfpack, could've happened.

The Spudeaters almost outnumbered us at that game, I've never seen that much orange in our stadium.

OU was definitely (and understandably) looking to score style points for the computer last night. The BCS system sux. Stoops was saying, "well, even though we lost to Texas, we beat the team that...blah blah blah."

USC, Florida, and the democrats own the press.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back