NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Tempting

Every time p_ham starts one of those threads, I want to own something I never have even thought about before.

My dad has a .444 Marlin. It WAS fine. But then I saw what p_ham does to levers.

Never thought twice about Ruger 1’s…. Now I’m convinced I need one in .243 for the perfect antelope rifle.

I’m not sure how much more of his posts I can read. He may get ignored for his threads being too awesome for me to handle.😀

Last edited:
Well then you really don’t want this donor action listed above to make it a .25WSSM

I will say that .25 WSSM is pretty sweet if you like extremely hard to find brass, rifles that may or may not feed well, and ballistics that are duplicated by a handful of other cartridges. I say go for it.

I will say that .25 WSSM is pretty sweet if you like extremely hard to find brass, rifles that may or may not feed well, and ballistics that are duplicated by a handful of other cartridges. I say go for it.
I have a Mark 5 in 6.5 WBY RPM on the way. Same problem.

Every time p_ham starts one of those threads, I want to own something I never have even thought about before.

My dad has a .444 Marlin. It WAS fine. But then I saw what p_ham does to levers.

Never thought twice about Ruger 1’s…. Now I’m convinced I need one in .243 for the perfect antelope rifle.

I’m not sure how much more of his posts I can read. He may get ignored for his threads being too awesome for me to handle.

Good thing I’ve heard he won’t touch a Sako…😀
Who told you that!?

.257 Wby would be perfect but I don’t reload, would be worried about finding it.
It could be because I’m east of the MS but 257 wby was available at a lot of places here even during tight times. Not the case for my favorite 25-06 tho…

Sorry p_ham, I meant that in jest. I can’t imagine there isnt a whole lot you don’t work on!

I will edit so no one gets the wrong impression.
No worries buddy.
I've got 1 Sako, an A V in 300 Win. It's one of my personally owned rifles. Haven't had any come through the shop yet, lots of Tikkas though. I've been pushing them for custom builds recently.

One of those big bore super shorts would be cool!
I've been fascinated with 358 cal for a long time. Probably a custom reamer job, though. I'm also a M70 bigot.

Going to SE AK again this year and the budget is tight. Walking past this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back