Taxidermy-A new view

That is an awesome video. Really nice looking mount as well. You do some great work.

Very cool, good taxidermy is an art form. Thanks for sharing some of the behind the scenes work.

Very enjoyable video. I always like to watch taxidermists work, but you never get to see the finished product in nine minutes! The habitat display sure gives it that extra realism we all desire to see. Job well done on the mount and the video!

I have a friend who's a taxidermist. When I write him a check I know he earned every cent. I sure as hell couldn't do what you guys do!

Your video is a stroke of genius! It speaks volumes about the skill and tedious effort a good taxidermist puts into a work of art. And, you've done it with out saying a word. Excellent mount also.

I enjoyed watching your video and think you did an excellent job of putting it together. Very nice mount also. Thanks for sharing!!!

Once again, thanks for the comments. I honestly thought no one would ever watch it. The responses are quite humbling

I have also had many pm's wondering my shop name/location. Im happy to say that I am not a licensed taxidermist in MT. I worked for a world renown taxi from 13-23years old. Payed my way through college. Now I dont have time to work with grad school and I simply do my own/friends as a hobby. I feel if i did it as a career I would loose the creativity that is needed to bring each piece to life.

Last edited:
Awesome mount and great video. I know the cost is up there but hopefully I will be able to afford more than the normal Euro mounts I get. Then again I would love a room full of mounted memories!

I have also had many pm's wondering my shop name/location. Im happy to say that I am not a licensed taxidermist in MT. I worked for a world renown taxi from 13-23years old. Payed my way through college. Now I dont have time to work with grad school and I simply do my own/friends as a hobby. I feel if i did it as a career I would loose the creativity that is needed to bring each piece to life.

I'm sure there are several guys who are bummed to see you're not doing this full time, but I bet your buddies that get theirs done by you are very appreciative.

I must say, I see the creativity just from your video. To be able to walk out and pick out the tree you knew would be perfect for the mount is a testament to you in itself.

That is one of the coolest videos I've ever seen. Very well done!!

Hope you don't mind it being shared on other forums.

I only hope my(and others) full time taxidermist takes the dedicated approach that you do.

Great video man! Serious amount of work in the video let alone the mount. Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed it.

Great video, and great taxi work.

Did you sew the mouth shut before setting it on the form?

I'm planning on attempting my first mount this winter, and have been looking at all kinds of tips/tricks.

Back