Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

T Bone's son's redemption

T Bone

I took a few days off of work this week to go hunting. It's been fun. The highlight of the week was my son who made a perfect shot on this good eating little doe. He struggled this season after losing confidence in his shooting ability during antelope season. He passed on many moving and less than perfect shots and finally pulled the trigger and made a very clean kill.

232323232%7Ffp9%3B2%3Enu%3D3233%3E3%3A%3B%3E7%3C%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3C299628%3A338nu0mrj

Next week I'm unable to hunt due to a family reunion, so I had this week to fulfill my goal of finding a good mule deer. Found some nice deer including this one that I agonized over for over an hour. Snuck inside of 200 yards and talked myself out of pulling the trigger. Mule deer or bust!
232323232%7Ffp9%3B3%3Enu%3D3233%3E3%3A%3B%3E7%3C%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3C29962%3A2338nu0mrj

Looking back, I should have hung my tag on him, as I ran out of time last night and took a couple of small to average bucks to fill the echoing freezer.

December will find us chasing birds!

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of mule deer you have in mind, but holy crap that's a nice whitetail.
Congrats to your son on the doe.

What to say?

Great shot to your son! And, T-Bone, wow! You passed up what I would consider poker party night to show off my new record whitie!

I know, may not say much for my whitetail glory mounts - though... That one is a beauty! I envy your hunting confidence!

Cheers - your son's determination to make a clean shot holds resemblence of your hunting patience / selection. Congrats!

Tell your son congrats! And you have a lot more will power than i would have had.

Very cool T Bone. Congrats to your son.

Hope you find muley commensurate with that whitetail.

Holy crap he's getting big.... You realize we're old now, right Tyson :D :D :D

Congrats to Mini T-bone !!

Congrats to your son, T-Bone. Glad to hear that he's got some confidence back.

That sure is a nice whitey you passed up.

T Bone,

Congrats on to your son. Hope his confidence is back as well. As for passing on that WT you sure have a lot of discipline. Beautiful cape on that buck as well. Good luck on the mule deer.

Nemont

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back